Jordan Lee SP20 Spinning Reel - JLEESP20
The Abu Garcia Jordan Lee Spinning Reel is all about line control. The machined aluminum spool Rocket Line Management System governs all types of fishing lines better with a spool lip design that allows assured line release. Additionally, the spool is braid-ready so that when tied directly to the spool, braided lines don't slip. Further, a slow oscillation promotes even line lay, an absolute necessity with a spinning reel!
Designed with 2017 and 2018 Bassmaster Classic winner, Jordan Lee, additional touches include a durable Everlast bail system and a Carbon Matrix hybrid front drag system, including instant anti-reverse. The aluminum frame is lightweight and solid for support of the corrosion-resistant stainless steel main shaft and components. The Abu Garcia spinning reel relies upon a six-plus-one ball bearing system for a smooth-as-silk operation. If want better line control in a spinning reel so that you can get your own bass fishing victories, then choose an Abu Garcia Jordan Lee Spinning Reel!
- 6 stainless steel ball bearings plus 1 roller bearing provides smooth operation
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Rocket Line Management System provides better control of all types of fishing lines
- Rocket spool lip design allows better control of line coming off the spool
- Machined aluminum braid-ready spool allows braid to be tied directly to the spool without any slip
- Slow oscillation provides an even line lay
- Everlast bail system for improved durability
- Stainless steel main shaft and components for improved corrosion resistance
- Instant anti-reverse
- Carbon Matrix hybrid front drag system
- Manufacturer's one-year limited warranty
- Retrieval Hand: Both
- Gear Ratio: 6.2:1
- Bearings: 6BB+1RB
- Reel Weight: 8.1oz
- Line Retrieve: 31"
- Max Drag: 14lbs