Turbo 3000 In-Line Series Blower
Part #: 1731-4
The first vane axial-flow fan bilge blowers designed using aerospace technology to maximize performance. No other bilge blowers in the industry provide such powerful system output at such a low power input in a compact size.
Patented in-line design - provides ventilation for engine compartments, galleys, bilges, and heads. Mounting feet allow vertical or horizontal installation in confined spaces. Install with #10 fasteners. Individual carton includes 2 tie straps. All are CE certified. 16-gauge tinned and caulked copper wire leads with optional MP1 molded rubber connectors. Improved 3" design.
- Nickel-plated motor can for corrosion resistance
- Stiffening ribs to reduce housing distortion
- Five-blade fan maximize airflow and efficiency
- Tabs in intake and exhaust hold ventilation hose/clamp firmly in place
- Low amp draw motor for longer blower and battery life
- Built-in mounting feet allow easy vertical or horizontal install
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Quick Guide (pdf)Brochure (pdf)
- Open Flow (CFM): 120 CFM
- Volts: 12v
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 6"W x 6"L WT: 0.9 lbs
- UPC: 022697173140