BlueChart® g3 Vision® HD - VAF001R - Eastern Africa - microSD™/SD™
Coverage of the east coast of Africa, Madagascar and the major lakes of Eastern Africa. Coverage is from the Gulf of Tadjoura to the Bay of Maputo and includes Zanzibar and Pemba Islands, Madagascar, Mauritius, Reunion, the Comoros and the Seychelles. Major ports include Djibouti, Dji., Mogadishu, Som., Mombasa, Ken., Dar es Salaam, Tan. and Maputo, Moz. Lake coverage includes Lakes Albert, Edward, Victoria, Kivu, Tanganyika, Malawi, Cahora Bassa and Kariba.
Our Premium Chart Offering
- Derived from official charts and private sources to provide navigational aids, spot soundings, depth contours, tides and currents, and detailed harbors and marinas
- Garmin Auto Guidance technology shows a suggested route to a destination¹
- Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges enables you to view your target depth at a glance
- Up to 1-foot contours provide a more accurate depiction of the bottom structure for improved fishing charts and navigation
- Shallow Water Shading feature allows for depth shading at a user-defined level to aid in navigation
- Unique 3D views like MarinerEye and FishEye provide additional perspective both above and below the water line
- High-resolution satellite imagery of ports, marinas, bridges and navigational landmarks for superior situational awareness
Auto Guidance technology quickly calculates a suggested route using your boat's dimensions and a suggested path to follow.
High Resolution Relief Shading
This exceptional shading feature combines color and shadow to give you an easy-to-interpret view of bottom profile, making it easy to find artificial reefs, underwater shelves and more. High-resolution relief shading is available as a free downloadable feature via the ActiveCaptain® app.
Depth Range Shading
Displays high-resolution Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges so you can view your designated target depth.
BlueChart g3 Vision HD features 1-foot contours that provide a more accurate depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and enhanced detail in swamps, canals and port plans.
Provides a 3-D representation of the ocean floor as seen from below the waterline.
Provides a 3-D representation of the surrounding area both above and below the waterline.
Crystal clear aerial photography shows exceptional detail of many ports, harbors and marinas and is ideal when entering unfamiliar ports.
¹Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation practices
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns. Owner's Manual (pdf)