GA 38 GPS/GLONASS Antenna
Built to take advantage of the GLONASS system/constellation of satellites as well as standard GPS, this robust external antenna is packaged in a low-profile waterproof housing and provides 3 easy mounting solutions: pole, surface or under-deck (for the underside of fiberglass decks).
External GPS/GLONASS antennas provide increased flexibility and installation options as well as the potential for enhanced reception of GPS/GLONASS signal for those products with built-in GPS/GLONASS antennas.
In the Box
- GA 38
- Surface mounting bracket
- Pole mounting bracket
- Under-deck mounting bracket
- Mounting hardware
- Antenna cable (32 ft/10 m)
- Installation instructions
- Dimensions (DxH): 3 19/32" x 1 15/18" (91.6 mm x 49.5 mm)
- Weight: 7.1 oz (201 g)
- Temperature range: -22° F to 176° F (-30° C to 80° C)
- Case material: Fully gasketed, high-impact plastic alloy, waterproof to IPX7
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Type: Antennas
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 7"W x 7"L WT: 1.85 lbs
- UPC: 753759008482