LakeMaster Great Lakes - v4 - microSD™
The Humminbird LakeMaster Great Lakes Edition, Version 4 micro map card has added over 140 new lakes, 50 High Definition waters to now boast contours for a total of over 1540 lakes with more than 380 lake maps in High Definition for Michigan, Indiana, and Ohio.
- Updated shallow water areas for Lake Michigan and parts of Lake Superior
- Full coverage of Lake Superior
- All of Lake Huron (now including Georgian Bay)
- Beaver Island on Lake Michigan in High Definition
- New High Definition Survey of Lake St Clair (including the Canadian side)
- Updated the St. Clair River High Definition survey (including the Canadian side)
- Updated the Detroit River High Definition survey (including the Canadian side)
- High Definition survey of Syracuse, Kosciusko in Indiana
- High Definition survey of Wamplers, Lenawee in Michigan
- High Definition survey of Portage/Torch, Houghton in Michigan
- High Definition survey of Lower Grand and Spring Lake in Michigan
Also with the Great Lakes Version 4 micro SD map card you enjoy all of the LakeMaster features including the following:
- i-Pilot® Link™ compatible
- Easy to read contours
- Depth Highlight Range
- Water Level Offset
- Shallow Water Highlight
- Scrollable Lake List
- Find more info about i-Pilot Link here.
NOTE: The Great Lakes product no longer includes Kentucky and Tennessee lakes. See the LakeMaster SouthEast Edition products for lakes in these states.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Naphthalene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov. Quick Guide (pdf)Owner's Manual (pdf)Brochure (pdf)