XP 9 HW In-Hull Transducer
In-Hull Dual Spectrum CHIRP Transducer supports Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D Sonar with high frequency beam and wide cone angle, offering CHIRP range of 150-220kHz and max depth of 1200ft. Intended for glue-in installation inside single layer fiberglass hulls. Includes epoxy kit and 20’ cable.
- This accessory is compatible with the following Humminbird products: HELIX 5 CHIRP G2 – GPS-equipped models only, HELIX 7 CHIRP G2/G3 – GPS-equipped and CHIRP DI G2 models, HELIX 7 CHIRP G2N/G3N – All models, HELIX 8 CHIRP G3N – All models, HELIX 9 CHIRP G2N/G3N – All models, HELIX 10 CHIRP G2N/G3N – All models, HELIX 12 CHIRP G2N/G3N – All models, ICE HELIX CHIRP G2 – All models (In Open Water Mode).
- Side Imaging™ and Down Imaging™ units can support the XP 9 HW as a 2D sonar only transducer. This transducer does not support Side Imaging or Down Imaging.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Frequencies: Full: 150-220 kHz, Narrow: 180-240 kHz, Wide: 140-200 kHz
- Dual Spectrum CHRIP Max Depth: 1200ft (365m)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Mounting Style: In-Hull
- Imagining: Standard
- Temperature: No
- Speed Included: No
- Pins: 7
- Chirp: High Wide
- Cable Length (Feet): 20'
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 7"W x 9"L WT: 0.8 lbs
- UPC: 082324053108