XTM-14-HW-T Dual Spectrum CHIRP Trolling Motor Transducer with Temp for SOLIX™
Trolling Motor Dual Spectrum CHIRP Transducer supports Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D Sonar with high frequency beam and wide cone angle, offering CHIRP range of 150-220kHz and max depth of 1200ft. Includes built-in temperature sensor, rugged composite design, trolling motor mounting hardware and 20’ cable.
- This accessory is compatible with the following Humminbird products: SOLIX 10, 12, 15 – All G2 Models.
- Side Imaging™ and Down Imaging™ units can support the XTM 14 HW T as a 2D sonar only transducer. This transducer does not support Side Imaging or Down Imaging.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Frequencies: Full: 150-220 kHz, Narrow: 180-240 kHz, Wide: 140-200 kHz
- Dual Spectrum CHRIP Max Depth: 1200ft (365m)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Temperature: Yes
- Speed Included: No
- Mounting Style: Trolling Motor
- Imagining: Standard
- Chirp: High Wide
- Cable Length (Feet): 20'
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 8"W x 10"L WT: 1.25 lbs
- UPC: 082324053153