SmartFind M15S AIS Class B Receiver/Splitter
McMurdo's SmartFind M15S is a low cost receiver that puts AIS technology within the reach of even those on a limited budget. It receives all Class A, Class B, AIS SART, AIS MOB and AIS Base Station transmissions, plotting their positions directly on your chartplotter or PC/Mac using the PC AIS Viewer software supplied. At only 128 mm x 88 mm x 36 mm it is compact and easy to install and set up, supporting integration with existing navigation systems via its NMEA0183 or USB interfaces.
McMurdo's SmartFind M15S has the added innovation of a built in VHF Splitter, providing shared antenna capability with a user's VHF Radio, making the M15S more cost effective and simpler to install (as no additional aerial is needed). The M15S can be externally or USB powered.
Owner's Manual (pdf)Brochure (pdf)
- Compact, low cost black box solution
- Dual channel AIS receiver
- Displays all AIS message types
- USB "Plug & Play" connectivity
- 12/24V DC or USB powered (M15S model only)
- Externally or USB powered
- NMEA0183 interface
- Includes AIS Viewer display and configuration software
- Optional antenna splitter and WiFi