Xi5 Wireless Trolling Motor - Freshwater - Sonar/GPS - 105lbs - 48" - 36V
The Xi5 is designed to exceed the expectations of today's discriminating customer. It's engineered to be reliable every day- and durable over the long haul. Unlike the competition the Xi5 includes wireless capability "right out of the box", anglers can command precise motor and steering control from anywhere on the boat. A wireless foot pedal is standard with freshwater models and a hand-held remote is standard with saltwater models. Plus, we've made it stealthy quiet and silky smooth. And you'll also see thoughtful details that make it safe and easy to use.
Status Indicators at a Glance
The Xi5 uses LED lights in the controller so anglers can quickly check the status of four key functions in any light conditions. The battery power indicator uses different colored lights to show three levels of battery life in real time.
Wireless Pedal for Precise Control
Motorguide's wireless pedal provides outstanding motor control from anywhere on the boat. The intuitive, pro-style "heel-toe" operation controls steering that's extremely quiet, precise and 50% faster than the competition. Digital variable speed control enables exceptional low-speed trolling capability and longer run time.
Next-Gen Digital Technology
Motorguide's wireless pedal provides outstanding motor control from anywhere on the boat. Our new Digital technology features durable cooler-running power electronics that are 50% more efficient. They also capture and store energy that is typically lost as heat. This improved efficiency means longer run time and fewer battery charges. Digital speed control delivers power, smoothly and incrementally, at the precise level needed by the operator.
An improved low-profile mount is all about form and function. The base uses anodized aluminum to prevent corrosion. The hardware components are stainless steel throughout, including the linkage that's built to be extra tough. The unique stow and deploy mechanism aligns and guides the motor into the stowed position and secures it in place. For added safety, a secondary lock prevents unintentional deployment and potential damage.
- Sophisticated Steering Transmission - From its ball bearings that reduce friction and wear, to custom seals that keep water and dust out, to an extra-rigid shaft support tube - the Xi5 steering transmission delivers dependable, quiet, precise performance
- Fully-Protected Electronics - The high-efficiency electronics are fully encapsulated in a high-tech coating, making them impervious to water and dust
- There's also a protection circuit that prevents lower unit damage if the prop is stalled
- Composite Shaft - The composite shaft can take on any and all obstructions that get in its way
- It'll bend, but won't break - That's why it's backed with a lifetime warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Thrust (Pounds): 105 lbs
- Shaft Length (Inches): 48"
- Salt Water/Fresh Water: Fresh
- Mounting Style: Bow
- Autopilot: Yes
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 36v
- Built-In Transducer: Yes
- Control Type: Foot Control
- Series: Xi5
- Box Dimensions: 11"H x 20"W x 68"L WT: 57.3 lbs
- UPC: 022697942807