BOB Kids Life Jacket - Black/Grey - 50-90lbs
The BOB kids life jacket is for that young paddler that needs grown-up features on their PFD.
- One size for Kids
- A large expanding pocket with mesh drainage
- 4 points of adjustment
- Fleece hand-warming tunnel
- Padded adjustable shoulders with buckle covers
- Reflective trim on front, back, and shoulders
- Crotch strap attachment points
- Daisy chain attachments
- Tethered signal whistle
- Lash tab
- USCG approved Type III PFD
- Buoyancy: min 11lbs 10oz
- Fabric (shell): 300D Polyester
- Fabric (liner): 200D Polyester
- Entry Style: Over-the-Head buckle
- Webbing: Polypropylene
- Foam: EPE/PE
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Warranty: 2 Years from Date of Purchase
- EVERY USE - Rinse after use, especially after use in salt water. Hang to dry away from sunlight.
- OCCASIONALLY - Hand wash in mild detergent to help prevent mildew, rinse and hang to dry. We like McNett’s Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo. McNett’s MiraZyme or Sink the Stink is good if your PFD has developed a funk, or you can use all natural Surf Remedy to shed the stink!
- SEASONALLY - Inspect PFD for tears and holes, be sure zippers and buckles are working properly. If material is faded the fabric has probably lost strength. Foam deteriorates over time, so test your PFD and be sure it keeps your mouth out of the water. If you notice fraying of fabric or straps, serious UV damage, or crushed foam, please discard and replace with a shiny new MTI PFD.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- USCG Approved: Yes
- Inflatable: No
- Color: Black/Grey
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 13"W x 18"L WT: 1.2 lbs
- UPC: 762894039510