Helios 2.0 Manual Inflatable Life Vest - Blue/Grey
The Helios 2.0 manual inflatable life vest is for water enthusiasts who require a low-profile, inflatable option for sailing, racing, and fishing.
- Ergonomic collar with neoprene neck panel
- 3D mesh liner and yoke
- Zippered storage pocket
- Reflective trim
- D-ring attachment point
- Webbing loops
- Halkey Roberts manual inflator mechanism
- Indicator window to check arming status
- Includes bayonet-style CO2 cylinder
- Daisy chain attachments
- Backup inflation straw
- Signal whistle
- USCG Approved TYPE III PFD
- Chest Size: 30-56''
- Buoyancy: 29lbs
- Weight: 80lbs & up
- Fabric (shell): 300D Polyester
- Fabric (liner): 3D Polyester Mesh
- Entry Style: Front buckle
- Webbing: Polypropylene
- Flotation: High Frequency welded bladder
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
- Warranty: 2 Years from Date of Purchase
- EVERY USE - If the PFD has been submerged, open the shell, unfold the bladder and hang to dry. SEASONALLY If you aren’t going to be using it for an extended period of time, back the cylinder out, making sure you don’t break the black plastic bayonet on the cylinder. Tuck the JERK tag inside so it can’t accidentally inflate if caught on something, but make sure you untuck it before use.
- YEARLY - Inspect for tears and fraying on the shell and straps. Open up the air bladder and visually inspect it. Check the CO2 cylinder for corrosion and make sure the black plastic bayonet is not broken. Ensure the inflation mechanism is working and the Jerk tab string is not frayed. Orally inflate the bladder using the red tube and make sure it will hold air for an hour.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Inflatable: Yes
- Color: Blue/Grey
- USCG Approved: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 12"W x 20"L WT: 1.9 lbs
- UPC: 762894038315