Youth Livery Life Jacket - Orange/Carbon - 50-90lbs
The youth-sized version of the Livery Sport, this youth life vest offers a comfy option for paddling, sailing, and power watercraft.
- One Size for Youths
- Front entry with zipper
- Durable 300D polyester shell
- Soft 200D nylon liner
- 3 points of adjustment
- Grab loop
- USCG approved for all paddling, sailing, power watercraft, water skiing, wakeboarding, jet-skiing, and towing
- USCG approved Type III PFD
- Buoyancy: min 11lbs 10oz
- Weight: 50-90lbs
- Fabric (shell): 300D Polyester
- Fabric (liner): 200D Polyester
- Entry Style: Front buckle
- Webbing: Polypropylene
- Foam: EPE/PE
- Weight: 0.8 lbs
- Warranty: 2 Years from Date of Purchase
- EVERY USE - Rinse after use, especially after use in salt water. Hang to dry away from sunlight.
- OCCASIONALLY - Hand wash in mild detergent to help prevent mildew, rinse and hang to dry. We like McNett’s Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo. McNett’s MiraZyme or Sink the Stink is good if your PFD has developed a funk, or you can use all natural Surf Remedy to shed the stink! SEASONALLY Inspect PFD for tears and holes, be sure zippers and buckles are working properly. If material is faded the fabric has probably lost strength. Foam deteriorates over time, so test your PFD and be sure it keeps your mouth out of the water. If you notice fraying of fabric or straps, serious UV damage, or crushed foam, please discard and replace with a shiny new MTI PFD.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- USCG Approved: Yes
- Size: Youth
- Inflatable: No
- Color: Orange/Carbon
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 8"W x 10"L WT: 1 lbs
- UPC: 762894041834