Gen4 Satellite GPS Messenger
SPOT Gen4 lets family, friends, and colleagues know you are OK, or if the unexpected should happen by utilizing the Globalstar satellite network.
SPOT Gen4 gives you a critical, life-saving line of communication when you travel beyond the boundaries of reliable cellular service. SPOT Gen4 lets family, friends, and colleagues know you are OK, or if the unexpected should happen, sends your GPS location to emergency responders all with the push of a button. Add this rugged, pocket-sized device to your essential gear and stay connected wherever you play or work.
- With the push of a button, GEOS International Emergency Response Coordination Center provides your GPS coordinates and information to local response teams - for example contacting 9-1-1 responders in North America and 1-1-2 responders in Europe. The S.O.S. button is for emergencies only.
- Customized tracking features take your adventure to the next level. Choose motion-activated tracking regardless of the level of service you choose and set up a vibration sensor to tell your SPOT to send track updates when you are moving and to stop when you do.
- Send a pre-programmed text message or an email with GPS coordinates to up to 10 contacts with your location. Your waypoint is stored in your SPOT account for later reference. Your stored waypoints can be easily integrated into a Shared View or SPOT Adventures account.
- Set up Custom Messages before your next adventure to send to your list of pre-determined contacts. Use this feature as a secondary OK message or transfer your personal help alert to this message function if you are using a SPOT S.O.V. service on your Help button.
- Alert your personal contacts that you need help in non-life-threatening situations. Or, use SPOT S.O.V. for professional vehicular services on land. (Additional service required)
- HELP / SPOT ASSIST - Request help from your colleagues at your GPS location or ask for help from professional assistance organizations.
- TRACK - Automatically send and save your location and allow contacts to track your progress using SPOT My Globalstar.
- CHECK IN – Let contacts know where you are and that you’re okay with a pre-programmed message.
- CUSTOM MESSAGE – Let contacts know where you are by sending a pre-programmed message with your GPS location.
- S.O.S. – In an emergency, send an S.O.S. with your GPS location to GEOS, who facilitates search and rescue.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE – Send 1,250 Check In and Custom Messages on a single set of Lithium batteries
What's in the Box?
Quick Guide (pdf)
- SPOT Gen4 Device
- Strap and Carabiner
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide