GX2400B Black VHF/AIS Integrated GPS/AIS/NMEA 2000 with 30W Hailer
Power, Performance, Reliability! Featuring the GX2400 Matrix AIS/GPS/NMEA2000.
Plug and play NMEA 2000 interface. The integrated NMEA 2000 supports all PGN's for Navigation, GPS, AIS and DSC function. Simply plug the NMEA 2000 into your existing network to complement your system with full VHF and DSC features.
Wireless Second Station RAM4W capability
Wirelessly control all radio functions of the GX2400 with the interface of the RAM4W wireless Remote Access Microphone. Using the SCU-30 Wireless Access Point plugged into the back of the radio, you have the capability of syncing up to 4 RAM4W units. With an operating range of up to 65 feet, the RAM4W allows you to control all Radio functions including DSC Calling, Position Polling, Group Calling and more, or use the RAM4W to intercom between the main station or between other wireless RAM4W units.
Built In AIS Receiver
The GX2400 Matrix AIS/GPS/NMEA2000 displays AIS target information (MMSI, Call Sign, Ship Name, BRG, DST, SOG and COG) on the large front panel display. Having this information allows you to contact an AIS Ship directly using DSC, shows your vessels position in relation to AIS targets and alerts you when an AIS ship may be approaching too close to your location via the Closest Point of Approach (CPA) Alarm.
Integrated 30 Watt PA / Loudhailer
Powerful 30 Watt integrated PA system with Loudhailer and listen back capabilities. Switch to fog horn mode to select any of the preprogrammed fog signals, with siren and horn features. For added benefit, the last selected VHF channel can still be monitored when in the PA or Fog modes.
Integrated Voice Scrambler
Loaded with an internal 32 code voice scrambler for private communications. the 32 code scrambler is compatible with all Standard Horizon 4 code scramblers already in use. Simply select a channel to be scrambled then select a common code between the transmitting and receiving radios and your communications are secure.
- NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 Compatible
- Built-in Speaker in Microphone Handset
- Second station capability with wired RAM4 or wireless RAM4W (when used with the optional SCU-30 WiFi Module)
- Built-in integrated 66 channel GPS receiver
- Integrated 32 Code Voice Scrambler and 4 Code Voice Scrambler
- Noise canceling function for both receive and transmit audio
- Meets ITU-R M.493-15 Class D (Digital Selective Calling)
- Separate Receiver for CH70 (Receiving DSC Calls)
- AIS/AIS SART target display: MMSI, Call Sign, Ship Name, BRG, DST, SOG and COG
- E2O (Easy to Operate) Icon & Menu System
- Preset key stores up to 10 favorite channels
- Intercom Feature between the Radio and an Optional Second Station
- Programmable Scan, Priority Scan, and Multi Watch
- DSC position request and report functions
- GPS Compass, Waypoint and GPS status pages
- Enter, Save, and Navigate to a waypoint using the Compass page
- Navigation (LAT/LON, Time, SOG and COG) information is shown on display
- Programmable CPA (Closest Point of Approach) or TCPA (Time to Closest Point of Approach) alarms
- Commercial grade receiver (Spurious & Image rejection better than –80dB)
- 30 Watt PA/Loud Hailer with programmed fog signals and listen back
- GM (Group Monitor) Using DSC Group position Calling
- MOB (Man over Board) Operation
- Excellent Visibility with Busy LED Indicator
- Selectable Night Mode Display
- NOAA Weather Channels with Weather Alert
Quick Guide (pdf)
- Scrambler Capable: Yes
- Remote Mic Capable: Yes
- NMEA 2000: Yes
- Hailer: Yes
- Color: Black
- AIS: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 10"W x 12"L WT: 5.3 lbs
- UPC: 788026174348